Friday, August 23, 2013

So during the summer I had this crazy idea to start this whole new project. Now I've tried doing smaller projects before and I usually find myself in way over my head but I figure nows as good time as any to aim for something bigger. This is the beginning of a new phase and stage in my own creative development. In my own experience the beginning of something is often the most exciting part of it. Anticipation is terribly undervalued by most people. Its hard to find someone who is not totally consumed by instantly gratifying themselves. Anticipation is the chocolate of the patient worker. One problem might be that anticipation really stems from imagination and belief which may actually prevent many people from reaping its benefits. Anyways, me and My friend will keep posting on this blog to keep people updated about our efforts to get this project going and the difficulties ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment