Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter Break Update

Hi guys. I haven't posted on here in a long time. I didn't accomplish a lot of what I hoped to over the break but I've still been learning a lot. I didn't finish my reading list and I haven't coded any video games. To be honest I got swept up in meeting with relatives for a large part of the break and that sort of killed my momentum. I was also planning on writing some music and sci-fi short stories. I have been writing a bunch of songs but I haven't finished any of them and I'm trying to stockpile songs to make a pseudo album type thing, I only finished one short story but I plan on posting it up here soon. So this break was a lot different then what I expected but I think I've learned a lot from it in its own sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment