Thursday, October 24, 2013

Damn, School is meh.

So, I'm at this cross roads in my life where I've realized that I basically am spread too thin... The only thing to do is drop something. Thats why I've decided I will do as little work on my classes and school as possible to give me more time to learn to program video games. Its unfortunate because I've always felt like I need to do pretty well in my classes to feel in control. The thing thats become more and more apparent to me as I grow up  and learn more about myself is that I am pretty bad at school. The structure and flow of school has always clashed with myself. I never figured out if the pace of classes was too slow or too fast also for me. I guess it sort of depended on the class specifically. Going to listen to some teacher lecture for an hour everyday is soo boring anyways. I don't know what it is. I love learning but I guess I never got engrossed in school to find it interesting. Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment