Saturday, May 24, 2014

The future

Hi everyone. Its been a long time since I posted anything. I've been working on different styles of self improvement lately. These include things like learning how to socialize better and mediate. Its been an interesting semester and I'm looking forward to the education bounty of this summer. My plans are to start writing music again, start blogging more consistently again , pick up video game programming again, get my reading list figured out, write some more science fiction, continue to socialize more effectively, workout and get in more shape, and mediate / practice emotional states.

So god damn thats a lot of different things. Since I'm going to be doing so many different things all at once I'm going to have to be a lot more lenient on my workload/goal setting. I think part of problem before was a tendency to set, although inspiring, unrealistic goals. My emotional fragility before didn't bode well when I put so much pressure on myself. So this time, even with a stronger mental/emotional fortitude, I plan on having much smaller goals. I'm prioritizing each task by weekly frequency.

7 times a week: Meditation and emotional states

4 times a week: Blogging, and socializing or social research or abstract social practice, working out

2 times a week: Music writing and video game programming

1 time a week: Free reading, work on science fiction

This should mean that I'm doing around 3-4ish things a day including my one summer class and my part time job if I get that. Getting a job will probably change this list considerably. I'm also going to upload my first science fiction story and some of my video game practice programs.





No comments:

Post a Comment