Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Moving Onto Some More Complex Things

I'm entering the next stage to my own custom built education curriculum. This one should bring me much further along into game design, programming, and game programming specifically. Along the way I hope to get better at asset creation. I've been monitoring my improvement in programming but I haven't explicitly tested it yet at all which is why I may try and create some sort of bench mark test for myself to complete. The problem is that this benchmark will not replace the curriculum but rather move parallel to it. Its purpose is to aid in my assessment of myself. So basically, my job in the next few days is to complete the transition to the two new books and create a programming/video game exercise that will put everything I've learned to a test. To do this I'm going to have compile a list of everything I know how to do so I can create the best test for myself. I'll update this post later tonight with an accurate list of the objectives I'll have to cover and hopefully a specific assignment generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment